Friday, January 23, 2009

Texas Roadhouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich

Photo_012209_001

Look what happens, I make a post detailing my chicken sangie drought and it spurs me to go out last night and quench my “thirst”.  Nicely marinated, then grilled sandwich smothered in barbeque sauce on a decent but bland roll.  Comes with lettuce, tomato and onion which I promptly discard into the bread dish along with a pickle as I want nothing to do with that crap.  Get a little mayo on the side and add it to the dry bottom of the bun.  Adds to the mess, but without it the sandwich is just a tad dry.

Tasty but not remarkable and pales in comparison to the Friendly’s sandwich detailed earlier.  Sorry TRH, but it’s true.  I should have added cheese to it.  Accompanying steak fires were a plus however, as were the cold Bud Lights.

No good stories about the dinner either, couple of very attractive young women having dinner also but no pictures as wife was with me.  Didn’t think it would go over big with her or their boyfriends.  Did like the idea of younger talent hanging around though, been there 4 or 5 times so far and it’s more of a family type place.  Loud, fun, but too many families.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments: