Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introduction

For years I've joked with my friends that my autobiography would be titled "Chicken Sandwiches and Places I've Had Them". We all laughed, not at the ridiculousness of it, but at the appropriateness of it. (Is that a word?) Because while my friends would order Lobster or some other fancy seafood dish at Legal Seafoods I would order the kitchen's only chicken sandwich of the day. In Vegas, during late night chow-fests in between gambling binges, I would order up my favorite while my friends headed for the Chinese buffet or the Luxor Steakhouse. What can I say, I love chicken sandwiches, or chicken sangies as we call them. So welcome to my blog where I will be chronicling my life's journey in search of the best chicken sandwich on the planet.

No comments: